Aquila Solutions is a regulatory publishing partner for sponsors and pharmaceutical companies that wish to submit new drug applications to the FDA, EMEA, and Health Canada, for eventual marketing and sales. We work all around the world with clients that range from one person companies to global multi-nationals with thousands of employees, though we primarily cater to small to medium size businesses.
We are in search of a Support Publisher with strong computer skills centering around but not limited to: MS Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat. The activities will primarily relate to document remediation in Word and Adobe, in the form of content manipulation, bookmarking, and linking. The applicant must learn technical terms and acronyms associated with the pharmaceutical regulatory field.
There is a 3 months paid training period. After successfully completing the training period the employee will be promoted with an associated hourly rate increase.
About the Job
- Remediation of documents. (Primarily bookmarking and linking inside and across documents).
- Quality control (QC) review of documents.
- Becomes product expert continually increasing and maximizing knowledge of Regulatory Affairs, eCTD and relevant FDA regulations.
- Work independently with minimal day-to-day guidance.
- Assist and resolve customer requests and/or problems in a prompt and professional manner.
- Occasional travel attending industry related network events to promote Aquila products and services.
- Takes responsibility for the remediation of documents, and hands off final versions to Lead Publishers or Project Managers.
- Commits to excellence in the areas of personal character, commitment, and work habits.
- Inspects and remediates tasked documents to the highest standards of customer satisfaction.
- Takes personal ownership of tasks to resolve customer service issues with the highest degree of integrity, discretion and urgency.
- Other Duties as assigned
Aquila offers a competitive compensation package including hourly rate, health insurance assistance, retirement and strong promotion potential.
- 1 year experience using MS Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in pharmaceutical / biotech industries preferred.
- Computer literate.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and analytic skills.
- Willingness to travel periodically.