Aquila Solutions is a rapidly growing small business based in Warner Robins, Ga. We specialize in assisting drug and vape companies navigate the complexities of the FDA approval process. Presently, all IT support is performed by the company founder and occasionally through temporary consultants, but we are looking to fill a full-time IT role to keep our environment up to date.
Our ideal candidate has a solid understanding of Windows (both desktop and Windows Server),Ubuntu Linux, basic networking skills (including understanding the basics of IPv4 routing and troubleshooting connectivity), and most importantly a willingness to learn. Interest is software development is a strong plus.
Install, configure, and maintain an organization’s local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), data communications network, operating systems, physical and virtual servers, software and user equipment. Perform system monitoring and verify the integrity and availability of hardware, network, and server resources and systems. Review system and application logs and verify completion of scheduled jobs, including system backups. Analyze network and server resource consumption and control user access. Install and upgrade software and maintain software licenses. Manage user permissions and provide help desk support.
Managing internal and external software development and programming.
- Windows Server 2016/2019
- Ubuntu Linux
- LAN/WAN Management
- Windows 10 PRO
- LDAP and Windows Domain
- eMail, VOIP, SFTP, WWW, MYSQL and other Servers
- Programming in JS, C# or other languages.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- 2-years’ experience
- Experience in hardware, software, and network troubleshooting (or equivalent training and/or education necessary)
- Ability to work in fast paced, high stress environment with minimal direction
- Demonstrated willingness to learn new technologies